Creating Pathways for Correctional Health Research Translation Symposium
Integrative Review- Peer Led
- Interventions / HIPPA Issue
- Re-Incarcerated- What happens?
- Using Risk Reduction Model for use/access to glucometers
- Training/ roles of C.O.’s- is there a reduction in ER use, costs of care?
- Incentives + self-report data- accuracy of data
- Sub-populations- receptive- “the sweet spot” as Donna says. Organizational Factors.
- Diabetes: Prevention, Self- care / Maintenance
- Ethnographic Study of Glucose control- observational
- CBPR/ Peer led methodologies
- Use of federal guidelines à Cost issues?
- Co-Morbidities as a way of engaging DOC unpacking variables
- Evidence- based
- Saves $
- Identify priorities-
- “Being in the right place at the right time”
- Foundation/ faith community
- Use models that work – Transplant
- Use AA model- Faith based peer led training